星期三, 8月 24, 2005

I have a plan

A place called Kuching in Malaysia is where my dad lived with his childhood. He used to talk about it very often when I still young but I never listen to.



Because of company policy, I have to clear out all the remaining annual leaves with at least one consecutive 7 days. I am thinking to spend this with my family. Yes, I know I am bad.

Over the phone, he immediately asked about if I am truely affortable. As his first born daughter, of course I need to say "No Problem!" What I know is he is really fascinated with the place. He talks about my gradfather's experience, why and how my grandfather would go there from China, how they lived, what lanugage they learnt to speak, how the place looks like, the weather, the shops, the fruits, the trees, the houses, and even the cats...my dad also mentioned that he has a lot of cousins over there, but most of them are girls/ladies, and I should not get bored (actually I never worried about this)...he also excited if he would find his schoolmates too even he guesses some of them might be passed away already -_-" !...I can feel he is very enthusiastic about the plan even it has not yet been confirmed. All I want is to make him feels happy. ^_^

"Money can earn back later la, but chances will not be there everytime"
Thanks. This is the originated sentence which actually pedded me up to realize the idea. I finally understand that why my whole family loves cat so much.

Okey, time to do some research about the cat city:
http://www.nepheline.net/malaysia_travel/main.htm
http://www.sarawaktourism.com/main.html

I am just hoping this is going to be a whole family trip and my brother could go with us too.

標籤:

2 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

我好支持你帶dad回鄉,哈哈,只能給予精神上的支持
UR dad talked so many things about his place ..好得意.. can u share ?

p.s. i m 慧維妮亞.. know me? i think u know :P

星期四, 25 8月, 2005  
Blogger [ivy] said...

Know u la! haha

p.s.下次要試下肉醬意粉喇~ 同埋快d reinstall你既icq啦! =^_^=

星期四, 25 8月, 2005  

發佈留言

<< Home